Angled handle for comfort and ease of handling
Quietest operation available with the Helical Gear Drive
Professional SG3 gun with built in hose swivel for easy gun movement and less hose twisting
The industry provened hardened chrome and stainless steel piston pump provides long life and corrosion protection
Heavy duty prime hose handles a wide variety of materials
Everything you need in a professional paint sprayer
- Demand Delivery System:The pump and motor stop automatically when the trigger is released stopping constant motor operation
- Large Capacity Hose Rack: Holds 150 ft. (46 m) of hose, with top-to-bottom wrapping.
- Hi Cart: Chrome-plated, heavy-duty cart features a convenient fold-down handle for easy storage. Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Professional Grade Dura DC Motor: Runs off household current (15 amps) or 1500-watt generator. Runs with longer extension cords than other motors.
- Conveniently Located Controls: Makes priming, spraying and cleaning quick and easy.
- Power Cord: Features a 10 ft. (3 m) power cord and wrap for easy storage.
- 190ES Manifold Filter: Removes unwanted debris and prolongs pump life.
- Max. Delivery Rating: 0.38 gpm (gallons per minute) (1.44 lpm (liters per minute)
- Max. Hose Length: 150 ft (46 m)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 3000 psi (pounds per square inch) (207 bar)
- Max. Tip Size: .019 inch Motor Size: 7/8 HP – runs off a household current (15 Amp) or 1500 Watt generator
- Sprayer Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg) (Hi-Cart), 34.5 lbs. (16 kg) (Stand)
The Graco 190ES is perfect for regular use
The Graco 190ES is an outstanding choice for painting contractors because it delivers more performance and durability for the best results. With a commercial-grade motor and heavy-duty pump section, the Graco 190ES is built for long-life – and easily handles the demands of large projects or heavier coatings.
The ideal multi-purpose sprayer for painting professionals with weekly spraying needs.